[mod_python] Using mod_python with MacOSX Tiger/Leopard.

Eric Brunson brunson at brunson.com
Mon Mar 10 21:23:20 EDT 2008

Roberto C. Sánchez wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 11, 2008 at 11:44:00AM +1100, Graham Dumpleton wrote:
>
>> 4. Respond with your results about what works and what doesn't.

Roberto,

What version of OSX are you running?  Also, do you have mysql and python
support for mysql on your box?

One of the rocket scientists at work runs Leopard and didn't get mysql
compiled right away, so gave up trying.  He's not really a sysadmin,
though, he's more in tune with operating our spacecraft and running
Matlab simulations of RF plans.  :-)

Now that I think about it, I may ask him for an account on his box and
see if I can get all this running under Leopard.

Thanks,
e.