[mod_python] mod_python programming books/tutorials? OT?

Graham Dumpleton graham.dumpleton at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 23:25:49 EDT 2008

2008/6/27 Rafal bluszcz Zawadzki <bluszcz at jabberpl.org>:
> On Thu, Jun 26, 2008 at 11:15:31AM +1000, Graham Dumpleton wrote:
>> Other than that, if you use Google to search for 'mod_python tutorial'
>> you will find:
>>

> Graham, I think that  you should write a book :)

I will not be writing a book about mod_python, not now not ever!

I had actually been speculating about dropping off mod_python user
list as I don't really have the time anymore to always be answering
questions about it. Realise that I haven't used mod_python for
anything for a couple of years.

I would stay on developers list for now, which is totally silent, but
only in case someone enthusiastic came along who want to take over and
thus to whom ongoing development of mod_python could be handed.