[mod_python] mod_python programming books/tutorials? OT?

Patrick optomatic at rogers.com
Wed Jun 25 12:48:59 EDT 2008

Hi Everyone

I hope this post is not off topic, it is my first to this list.

I really don't want to use a framework unless I absolutely have to. It's
not in my nature, if I have a plumbing problem I don't call a plumber I
go and get a book on plumbing.

The mod_python documentation is helpful but I was hoping for a book
dedicated to python web programming via mod_python without frameworks.
Is there such a thing? Could someone please point me to some more
documentation or tutorials? There seems to be a fair amount of cgi stuff
out there but not too much that is mod-python oriented.

Again, sorry if this is off topic-Patrick