[mod_python] Testing mod_python without having to install it

Sérgio Durigan Júnior sergiodj at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Tue Jun 24 11:21:32 EDT 2008

Hi Graham,

On Tue, 2008-06-24 at 09:45 +1000, Graham Dumpleton wrote:
> From memory no, for some reason mod_python.so or Python code modules
> still have to be installed. Can't remember why, it certainly should be
> possible to do it without installation, but probably just not set up
> that way.

Thanks for the information. Do you have any suggestion about how can I
run the testsuite for mod_python? Does mod_python provide a "uninstall"
rule in Makefile? I think I can make a temporary installation for
testing purposes...

Regards,

--
Sérgio Durigan Júnior
Linux on Power Toolchain - Software Engineer