[mod_python] Compiling mod_python against 64 bit

Graham Dumpleton graham.dumpleton at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 02:36:38 EDT 2008

Probably because you have a mix of 32 and 64 bit binary objects. That
or is is similar to 64 bit shared library problems described in
section 'Mixing 32 Bit And 64 Bit Packages' of:

  http://code.google.com/p/modwsgi/wiki/InstallationIssues

albeit with a different message, this time at run time rather than link time.

Graham