[mod_python] "Method Not Implemented" on AJAX POST

Graham Dumpleton graham.dumpleton at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 20:01:15 EDT 2008

You are using a very old version of mod_python, newer versions I
believe do you what you expect.

        if ctype.startswith("application/x-www-form-urlencoded"):
            pairs = parse_qsl(req.read(clen), keep_blank_values)
            for pair in pairs:
                self.add_field(pair[0], pair[1])
            return

Considering that the original author of mod_python is one of the
principles involved in OpenHosting, I'd be surprised if the default
setup is still installing such an old version of mod_python.

Graham