[mod_python] Problems with mod_python

Martha Zimet zimet at manray.com
Wed Jan 23 19:59:05 EST 2008

It's working fine now. I had a PythonPath directive
which was getting in the way.

I am running things through the .htaccess methodology
that you suggested in the first URL you sent me. I
think this will work fine for me for the long term
as well.

This is what I have in my http.conf file:

<Directory /srv/www/html/python>
    AllowOverride FileInfo
</Directory>

This is what I have in my .htaccess file in the directory:

AddHandler mod_python .py
PythonHandler mptest
PythonDebug On

Thanks again for all your help. Now, I have to figure
out how to get PyGresSQL working correctly.

Regards,

/martha

On Thu Jan 24 11:40 , "Graham Dumpleton"  sent: