[mod_python] Problems with mod_python

Manjula Kumar emailmanjula at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 23 17:15:47 EST 2008

Thanks Graham.Should I download this

  mp152dll.zip            18-Dec-2000 13:29    15k  HTTP Server project

which is at http://www.alliedquotes.com/mirrors/apache/httpd/modpython/win/2.7.1/

  I would like to download mod_python to redirect wiki to root name.

  Please let me know whether the mod_python which I am trying to download is proper version.

  Thanks,
  Manjula
Graham Dumpleton <graham.dumpleton at gmail.com> wrote:
  It is available from the downloads page of http://www.modpython.org.
You want version 2.7.11.

If you want this not because you want to write mod_python specific
stuff, but because you want to run a WSGI compliant Python web
application on top, you are better off using mod_wsgi as older
mod_python versions have various bugs.

Graham