[mod_python] Problems with mod_python

Manjula Kumar emailmanjula at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 23 16:58:44 EST 2008

Hi All,
   Can anyone please let me know where I can download mod_python for Apache 1.3.

  Thanks,
  Manjula

Graham Dumpleton <graham.dumpleton at gmail.com> wrote:
  On 24/01/2008, Martha Zimet wrote:
> I have followed your nstructions and I am still running into
> the same problem, that is, only the source displays. I am running
> mod_pyton version 3.1 have verified that is is indeed loaded
> by checking the httpd error log per the document you referred
> me to.

Did you try the .htaccess method in those instructions rather than
trying to do it in your main Apache configuration file?

What operating system are you using?

> Any more suggestions? My configuration file has the following:

Is this what you have for real?

The argument to the Directory directive is meant to be an actual
physical directory, not a URL path component.

Graham