[mod_python] Problems with mod_python

Graham Dumpleton graham.dumpleton at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 16:55:45 EST 2008

For the .htaccess method did you validate that the .htaccess file was
actually being used by Apache? The easiest way to do this is to add
some crap in it to trigger a syntax error. This should cause a 500
error response to come back. So, add into your .htaccess file:

  XXXX Some Crap XXXX

If you don't get a 500 error, then you likely don't have FileInfo
override specified for that directory and so Apache is ignoring the
file.

Graham