[mod_python] leopard - no interpret

Graham Dumpleton graham.dumpleton at gmail.com
Sat Jan 12 00:58:14 EST 2008

On 12/01/2008, dudley ackerman <rdacker at pacbell.net> wrote:

> On Jan 11, 2008, at 9:36 PM, Graham Dumpleton wrote:
>
> > Have you tried a basic mod_python handler first rather than trying to
> > get publisher working? See:
> >
> >  http://www.dscpl.com.au/wiki/ModPython/Articles/GettingModPythonWorking
> >
> > for suggested path to at least getting basic handler working first.
> >
> > Graham
>
> yes - i get the same behavior -- a text dump of the file
>   - unless i end the url with a slash - then i get 'not found'.

Have you followed all the suggestions in that document in regard to
validating that mod_python is loaded by checking the Apache error
logs? Have you tried the .htaccess method described in that document?

Have you independently from that document tried setting up
mod_python.testhandler as described in mod_python documentation to
also confirm that the server you are talking to actually has
mod_python loaded?

Just work through that document step by step and when something
doesn't do what the document says should happen and you have tried all
the suggestions in that document, then come back and say exactly where
in the procedure in that document you got up to and explain what you
tried in order to debug it.

Graham