[SPAM] Re: [mod_python] Performance improvements: dynamic linking?

Jevgenijs Rogovs jevgenijsr at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 11:03:55 EST 2008

Roberto,

You were right, I built mod_python myself, and it is not stripped. Here's
the output of the file command:

ELF 32-bit LSB shared object, Intel 80386, version 1 (SYSV), not stripped

So, what do I do to strip those symbols? I am building by the book, i.e.

./configure --with-aspx=/path/to/aspx
make
make install

Should there be some additional switch added to the configure command, or?

Anyhow, thanks for your help!

With best regards,
J.R.