[mod_python] debian etch: testing

Graham Dumpleton graham.dumpleton at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 15:42:57 EST 2008

If this is the first time you have used mod_python 3.3.1, read about
import_module() in:

  http://www.modpython.org/live/current/doc-html/pyapi-apmeth.html

The bahaviour of the module importer has changed in some areas and
some details are described in that document.

Most likely you just need to set PythonPath correctly. Without you
posting the mod_python parts of your Apache configuration and saying
exactly where in the file system your files are so we can see how that
relates to your configuration, we can't really help much.

Graham