Fwd: [SPAM] Re: [mod_python] Apache/2.0.63 poping download box

hh at dsgx.org hh at dsgx.org
Sat Aug 23 11:30:28 EDT 2008

The directory you are doing things in, must be underneath a directory
identified by <Directory> directive in main Apache configuration file.
I want to know what that <Directory> directive container in main
Apache configuration had in it. That will tell me whether any
.htaccess file in the directory would even be read. Separately, I want
to also know what was in the .htaccess file.

--
What i got is
PythonPath "['/usr/local/lib/python2.5', '/home/augusto/www/trac']"

</Directory>

--
I dont have any .htaccess file in the directory from what i read u can
either set on httpd.conf or there.