[SPAM] Re: [mod_python] Apache/2.0.63 poping download box

Simon Bierbaum bierbaum at vierfalt.com
Thu Aug 21 04:39:53 EDT 2008

What's in the file it lets you download? Download box sounds to me
like a MIME type problem, i.e. your browser does not know how to
display what it's being served by apache. req.content_type = 'text/
plain' is correct, though. Maybe there's another directive in your
httpd.conf which conflicts with this? Can you look at the HTTP
response in Firefox with the Tamper Data add-on?

Simon