[mod_python] newbe mod pythoner - passing arguments ?

Jason Carver ynj0qeh02 at sneakemail.com
Tue Aug 12 18:04:02 EDT 2008

The variables are typically accessible via the request object member 'form'
as a dictionary.

So access variable 'foo' via req.form['foo']

Try out this tutorial for more:
http://ghantoos.org/howto-apache2-mod_python/

~Jason

On Tue, Aug 12, 2008 at 5:14 PM, dave selby
dave6502-at-googlemail.com|public mailing list|