[mod_python] Setting the python executable

Graham Dumpleton graham.dumpleton at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 06:53:12 EDT 2008

2008/4/11 Graham Dumpleton <graham.dumpleton at gmail.com>:
> MoinMoin works okay on mod_wsgi as well. Go look at MoinMoin documentation.
>
>   http://code.google.com/p/modwsgi/wiki/IntegrationWithMoinMoin
>   http://code.google.com/p/modwsgi/wiki/IntegrationWithDjango
>
>  You can install mod_python and mod_wsgi at same time, but important
>  that your Python version uses a shared library. The installation
>  issues document I pointed you to before talks about that.

Actually, if you load mod_python and mod_wsgi at same time, you cant
use the WSGIPythonHome directive which is documented. This is because
mod_python takes precedence and since it doesn't do the correct thing,
it will still not work.

Thus, if wanting to use WSGIPythonHome, can only use mod_wsgi, not
both together.

Graham