[mod_python] Report Lab integration

Graham Dumpleton graham.dumpleton at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 18:49:02 EDT 2008

2008/4/8 David Evans <devans725 at hotmail.com>:

>  I found a thread regarding this but the links to the examples were broken.
> I want to create a PDF based on user input and send it to the browser.  Any
> advice would be appreciated thank you.

Where was the thread? If it was in mod_python mailing list archive and
you are talking about a broken link to attachment then we can tell you
want it should be.

All the same, if you point at the previous discussion it will possibly
tells us more about what you want to do than above. Using ReportLab
isn't that hard, so from above not real clear what the problem you are
having is.