[mod_python] import error help

Graham Dumpleton graham.dumpleton at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 19:40:02 EDT 2007

Put your Python code outside of your document tree and use PythonPath
directive to indicate where it is. In mod_python 3.3.1 you can have a
handler be in a package when in the document tree. For more details
see documentation associated with import_module() function in:

  http://www.modpython.org/live/current/doc-html/pyapi-apmeth.html

Graham