[mod_python] MODPYTHON-225

Graham Dumpleton graham.dumpleton at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 06:36:32 EDT 2007

Wrong makefile. I mentioned previously to edit 'src/Makefile', not
'Makefile'. Search for the line that says something like:

LDFLAGS= -Wl,-framework,Python  -u __dummy -u _PyMac_Error -framework
System $(PYTHONFRAMEWORKDIR)/Versions/$(VERSION)/$(PYTHONFRAMEWORK)
-framework CoreServices -framework Foundation   -Wl,-F. -Wl,-F.

Immediately after the '=' add ' -Wl,-F/Library/Frameworks'. Eg:

LDFLAGS= -Wl,-F/Library/Frameworks -Wl,-framework,Python  -u __dummy
-u _PyMac_Error -framework System
$(PYTHONFRAMEWORKDIR)/Versions/$(VERSION)/$(PYTHONFRAMEWORK)
-framework CoreServices -framework Foundation   -Wl,-F. -Wl,-F.

Graham