[mod_python] import requires apache restart?

Graham Dumpleton graham.dumpleton at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 00:54:37 EDT 2007

This is quite normal behaviour. Standard Python modules and packages
are not candidates for reloading. Read the documentation for
import_module() in:

  http://www.modpython.org/live/current/doc-html/pyapi-apmeth.html

This explains the line of separation between when mod_python can and
can not automatically reload modules.

Graham