[mod_python] Mixing content_type not displaying correct info

Sean Davis sdavis2 at mail.nih.gov
Tue Oct 9 08:45:53 EDT 2007

Jeff van Aswegen wrote:
> Thanks for the reply. Is there no other way around this? I would
> prefer to not save images on the Disk (even if it is temporary)as I'm
> dealing with millions of images.

Well, the two ways of dealing with that are:

1)  Have a cron job that cleans up the temp images that are older than
say 5 minutes from the temp directory.
2)  As I mentioned in the first email, simply make an IMG tag that calls
your show_image() function (after some slight modification to return
only the image).

Hope that helps.

Sean