[mod_python] Vampire f_globals error

Bart scarfboy at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 10:54:14 EDT 2007

Since a few days ago (probably some specific change, but I can't guess
which one) I have sporadically gotten errors like:

File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/vampire/cache.py", line 538, in
find_module
    globals = parent.f_globals
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'f_globals'

Does anyone know what the error means, or what I can do about it?

It seems to be related to reloading. (We're still on 3.1, and I can't
upgrade just yet (production environment, so I have to set up a
separate machine to figure out what that upgrade will break and how to
fix it)

Thanks,
--Bart