[mod_python] Session Hanging Problems

David Lenwell dlenwell at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 14:50:08 EST 2007

I did .. and then it stopped and I can't explain why .. our software
is in alpha right now until I finish our custom session solution .. we
won't go into production until I have this handled.  I messed with
file permission, forcing different file dbm file names .. it
eventually works but like you said it hangs for about 4 minutes with
no explanation.

The database load is fine if you set it up right.. We played with
running a separate version of mysql cluster across all our web servers
since it keeps its data in memory, its pretty fast but I think we are
transitioning to a shared memcache solution .. its all still in the
air really until I can make something rock solid .. downtime isn't
really an option.

>>> http://blogmatrix.blogmatrix.com