[mod_python] linking to css from publisher

Pavel Panchekha pavpanchekha at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 13:11:29 EST 2007

I'm writing a site in mod_python publisher. However, I have a slight
problem. I have a separate folder for css files: resources/styles. When I
request index.py, it outputs a psp template that links to the said css file.
So far, so good. But when I submit a form to index.py/add, the same template
links again to resources/styles, which the browser interprets as
index.py/resources/styles,
which does not exist.

How do I go about fixing this? Is there any rewrite rule that would allow
this (I've tried, but maybe there is such a rule)? Should I switch to psp
(ouch)? Is there any magic command?\

I have Apache/2.2.4 (Ubuntu) mod_python/3.3.1 Python/2.5.1
The current .htaccess

AddHandler mod_python .py
PythonHandler mod_python.publisher
PythonDebug On