[mod_python] Upgrading 3.2.10 -> 3.3.1

elias.collas at gulfstream.com elias.collas at gulfstream.com
Tue Nov 6 13:30:26 EST 2007

I solved my own problem by putting _nrlib.so in a directory and using
PythonPath to point to it. Just like it says in the docs ;)

I also found an old post on this by Graham that gave me the hint. Thanks.

This e-mail message, including all attachments, is for the sole use of the
intended recipient(s) and may contain legally privileged and confidential
information.  If you are not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that you have either received this message in error or through
interception, and that any review, use, distribution, copying or disclosure
of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited and is subject to
criminal and civil penalties.  All personal messages express solely the
sender's views and not those of Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation.  If you
received this message in error, please contact the sender by reply e-mail

mod_python-bounces at modpython.org wrote on 11/06/2007 09:58:55 AM:

> I've just upgraded to mod_python 3.3.1 and it has broken my apps. I'm
> having problems importing some modules, so before I punt and set
>
> PythonOption mod_python.legacy.importer
>
> I would like to know how to import a module that I built with f2py.
Here's