[mod_python] restful discussion on handler

David Bear David.Bear at asu.edu
Fri May 25 15:58:18 EDT 2007

recently there was some discussion of implementing a restful api using
the publisher handler.

I'm wondering if anyone has any code use the python-program handler?

I would like to see how to properly handle parsing the req url and
dispatching from that. I liked the way publisher would provide a url
to call a function. It seems that it would just be safer to have one
functions 'handler' that would be used as the single entry point to
all 'dispatching'.

--
David Bear
phone: 	602-496-0424