[mod_python] Multiple loading of same module with winnt MPM

Graham Dumpleton graham.dumpleton at gmail.com
Thu May 10 07:48:08 EDT 2007

On 10/05/07, Graham Dumpleton <graham.dumpleton at gmail.com> wrote:
> As to why the reimport happens I am not sure. Might be something
> strange to do with granularity of  system time and modification times
> of files on Windows.
>
> I'll have a think about it.

Can you make the following modification to:

  lib/python/mod_python/importer.py

and reinstall mod_python. If using binary version of mod_python make
the change to your installed mod_python files.

The change is in __init__() function of _CacheInfo class. Change
initialiser for 'reload' attribute from:

        self.reload = 0

to:

        self.reload = 1

I think that might be stuffing up the logic for case where module has
never been loaded before.

Let me know if that changes anything.

Thanks.