[mod_python] Help with session.save and register_cleanup

Graham Dumpleton graham.dumpleton at gmail.com
Sun May 6 01:17:29 EDT 2007

On 06/05/07, Jeff Hinrichs - DM&T <jeffh at dundeemt.com> wrote:
> Hey, -- while we are chattting, have you ever tried putting a
> decorator around a vampire.pathArgs wrapped class method?

I use Mac OS X and its standard OS supplied Python version is 2.3.5
which doesn't support decorators, thus I have never actually played
with them myself.

Next week am getting some Windows desktop PCs at work replaced and one
doesn't have to run Windows so will probably install Ubuntu on it with
newest versions of tools like Apache/Python so maybe I might get
around to it some time. :-)