[mod_python] implications of multiple interpreters

John Raines jrraines at comcast.net
Fri May 4 07:08:01 EDT 2007

Last night I found a bug in my code that involved using
calendar.setfirstweekday in one place and later assuming that it was
the default at another place (actually an earlier place that I came
back to).

As I think about this there may be an interaction with multiple
interpreters so that this MIGHTt ave been hard to reproduce and find.
I fixed my problem but I am interested in understanding the
implications of multiple interpreters for issues of this sort.

I suspect this is not dissimilar to the brief thread earlier in the
week about python 3.0.