[mod_python] Apache/mod_python process sizes. Help wanted.

Jorey Bump list at joreybump.com
Sun Mar 4 07:42:40 EST 2007

Graham Dumpleton wrote:

> All well and good, but this is distracting from my original goal of the
> static
> versus shared library issue. :-)

Perhaps, but improving mod_python will pass these benefits on to
everyone immediately. I think that people are less likely to replace
Python on their systems if you determine that shared libraries are
better, although it's still a good idea to explore this and get the word
to Python packagers, or at least identify platforms that include a
static Python (Slackware uses --enable-shared).