[SPAM] Re: [mod_python] [SPAM] mod_python.so is so garbled

mario curiel mario at avepublishing.com
Mon Jun 18 01:25:49 EDT 2007

sorry, it was my mistake when I was writing this mail,
the line 54 in the httpd.conf file is:

LoadModule python_module /System/Library/Apache2/Modules/mod_python.so

and not
>> LoadModule python-module /System/Library/Apache2/Modules/
>> mod_python.so

ok, thanks,  I removed the line: AddModule mod_python.c

but the error continues, when I enter httpd, of apachectl

>> Syntax error on line 54 of /Local/Library/Webserver/Configuration/
>> httpd.conf: API module structure ´python_module´ in file /System/
>> Library/Apache/Modules/mod_python.so is so garbled - perhaps this is
>> not an Apache module DSO?

any idea?

thanks a lot

Alberto