[mod_python] attempting some simple documentation

David Bear David.Bear at asu.edu
Tue Jun 12 19:30:59 EDT 2007

I've been relearning some modpython stuff the past couple of weeks.
When I hit a problem and trouble the list with a question, I find
that someone answer that same question probably a year ago -
-- and it we me that asked it.

So, I concluded that there were some important points about modpython
that I didn't comprehend then -- and should document them as I learn
them now.

I've attached the first stab at this... and would appreciate any
comments.

If this kind of documentation is deemed valuable, I would be glad to
put it in google docs -- I really loath wiki's but could be persuaded
to put it in the modpython wiki as well if enough important people
asked.

--
David Bear
phone: 	602-496-0424