[mod_python] http://www.modpython.org/examples/

Gert Cuykens gert.cuykens at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 20:56:57 EDT 2007

Made the changes you told me to http://dfo.sourceforge.net/ I was
thinking to make interactive documentation where i put documentation
right next to each button in the live demo examples.

Documentation in form of : "Welcom to the dfo mysql client example, if
you fill in your database name in the field below you can ... bla bla
bla ... also note if you have firebug installed you can track the data
that is been sent to and from the server in the firebug console.

Anybody want to sponsor me with a dedicated server, to promote
mod_python ? You can kick me whenever you want :)