[mod_python] Mixed Python versions - FIXED

Aaron Maxwell amax at snaplogic.org
Mon Jun 11 17:59:05 EDT 2007

We figured it out.  From a previous configuration, our apache was set to load
mod_wsgi (stable version, 255).  Apparently there was a conflict between it
an mod_python in this case.  Note that there is no inherent conflict, AFAIK:
the problem was with our production server, whilst our development server
worked fine, even though it was also loading mod_wsgi.  I believe the
mod_wsgi's were built differently on the two systems.  In any case, removing
the LoadModule directive for mod_wsgi fixes the problem in our setup.

--
Aaron Maxwell
SnapLogic - Open Source Internet Data Services