[mod_python] Re: mod_python and SQLAlchemy don't mix?

Graham Dumpleton graham.dumpleton at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 19:37:43 EDT 2007

One possibility for strange database problems is where you have PHP
also loaded by Apache and it was compiled against a different version
of the database client library than the Python module for the same
database.

Are you also loading PHP into Apache?

Which actual database backend are you using?

Graham