[mod_python] mod_python 3.3 importer with "import" statement

Graham Dumpleton graham.dumpleton at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 03:58:14 EDT 2007

FWIW, I cover a range of issues such as Apache user permissions,
environment variables, working directories etc in:

  http://code.google.com/p/modwsgi/wiki/ApplicationIssues

This discussion is in relation to mod_wsgi, but many of the same
issues apply to mod_python.

Also worth a read if you haven't done so before is:

  http://www.dscpl.com.au/wiki/ModPython/Articles/TheProcessInterpreterModel

Finally, plugging mod_wsgi once more, information about web.py:

  http://code.google.com/p/modwsgi/wiki/IntegrationWithWebPy

Some comments in there about how web.py intercepts 'print' are also
relevant to mod_python as use of 'print' for debugging can cause
interference with web.py.

Graham