[mod_python] (no subject)

ryan luna ryan_gm at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 18 00:13:53 EDT 2007

/mpinfo is a .py file...meaning when i got to /mpinfo it shows the source code i thought iv made this clear -.-

Graham Dumpleton <graham.dumpleton at gmail.com> wrote: If you don't understand what a Location directive is and that to
access /mpinfo meant to access from it your web browser, I would very
much suggest that before even trying to use mod_python that you learn
something about Apache and configuring it first. I suggest starting
with the following:

  http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/

Without you having some understanding of Apache configuration we could
go on forever suggesting you try certain things, yet never even be
certain that you are doing it correctly, and probably never find a
solution either.

Graham