[mod_python] mod_python 3.3.1 memory leak?

yubing trueice at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 07:22:34 EDT 2007

oh, sorry, that's my typo in the mail, it should have been:
------------------------------
def pump_file(req):
    fp = open("/dev/zero", "r")
    while(True):
        buf = fp.read(4096)
        try:
            req.write(buf)
            time.sleep(0.1)
        except:
            fp.close()
            break
you can still observe the memory going up slowly
BTW: I'm using the prefork mpm of apache

--
truly yours
ice