[mod_python] Memory error

Eric Clack eric at bright-interactive.com
Sun Jan 28 14:42:13 EST 2007

I believe that Internet Explorer has FTP functionality built in, which
might help depending upon your user base. Try this search on google:
http://www.google.com/search?q=ie+ftp+upload
-Eric.

--
Eric Clack
eric at bright-interactive.com

Bright Interactive : Successfully delivering interactive websites and
business applications
http://www.bright-interactive.com/
0870 240 6520