[mod_python] Version strings (or Server signature)

Dirk van Oosterbosch, IR labs labs at ixopusada.com
Tue Jan 23 10:46:25 EST 2007

Hi,

I am constructing my own error pages, and would very much like to use
the same version string (ServerSignature) that Apache puts on the
bottom of its error pages ... like e.g. "Apache/2.0.55 (Unix)
mod_python/3.1.4 Python/2.4.1 Server at localhost Port 80"

Is there any way I can access that signature (or the separate pieces
of information to build the string myself) from within mod_python code?

thanks,
dirk

Dirk van Oosterbosch
de Wittenstraat 225