[mod_python] Building Problems on OS X (intel macbook core2duo)

michael starke starke.m at gmx.de
Thu Jan 11 21:16:39 EST 2007

I'm confused, either i'm making some stupid mistake all the time or
it's still not working.
I removed the 3 arguments one by one and still, the built fails.
Damn, is there a way to get the mod built on another machine and then
just load up the installtion to the macbook, hoping that it works?

michael