[mod_python] Application session

Graham Dumpleton grahamd at dscpl.com.au
Fri Jan 5 19:38:14 EST 2007

For starters read:

   http://www.dscpl.com.au/wiki/ModPython/Articles/
TheProcessInterpreterModel

You might then perhaps explain better what you are talking about.

In short, any module that is imported within the context of a Python
interpreter instance is usable by any handler executing within that
Python interpreter instance in that process. This is totally
unrelated to
user sessions created as a result of some form based/login mechanism.

What isn't clear is whether when you say 'sessions' you are talking
about user sessions or merely concurrent executing request handlers.

Graham