[mod_python] Wwindows installation of mod_python-3.3.1win32-py2.5-Apache2.0 [signed]

Charles Chambers [c] cchamb2 at cisaz.com
Thu Dec 27 11:47:44 EST 2007

I have Windows XP Home installed on my home/main computer, which serves as a training and educational workstation.

I have a stock Apache 2.2.6 installed on a computer used for education.  All installation  options are default.

I also have ActivePython 2.5.1.1-win32-x86 installed on the same computer.  All installation options are default, except for the program path (it's now at
c:\program files\python).

The installation of the Apache python module fails (I think) with an error message referencing the copying of:

c:\program files\Python\lib\shutil.py and
c:\program files\Apache Software Foundation\modules\mod_python.so

The first appears to be present as specified, but the second is not.

I'm only installing it so that I can test, develop, and deploy on the same box for education purposes.

Do I need to worry about the error message on the installer?

--
--------------------- [ SECURITY NOTICE ] ---------------------
To: mod_python at modpython.org.
For your security, cchamb2 at cisaz.com
digitally signed this message on 27 December 2007 at 17:37:38 UTC.
Verify this digital signature at http://www.ciphire.com/verify.
---------------- [ CIPHIRE DIGITAL SIGNATURE ] ----------------
Q2lwaGlyZSBTaWcuAjhtb2RfcHl0aG9uQG1vZHB5dGhvbi5vcmcAY2NoYW1iMkBj
aXNhei5jb20AZW1haWwgYm9keQDXAgAAfAB8AAAAAQAAAOLic0fXAgAA1AMAAgAC
AAIAIKcndwSb7LAnCJoHsiLMAKdI7J4GgO+XNCGD5Ql/An3eAQAghoV4BdJtXHwt
Z83FCbGFuhfyoDRB2s/O+wEDKonZKi2NAvMTYpSL3OUGAD9E3Zo+hZrrZ5En3AQw
VadZvCLLU2lnRW5k