[mod_python] Conflit with same different Session IDs

S.R.Pardá linux at qbox.es
Fri Dec 21 08:17:21 EST 2007

Hi again.

Ok, now the cookies have an app path for every key. And data is not
shared between applications.

I have added the PythonOption  in the two apps.
But now the It seems the data is not retrieved after.

When I check with:

	seesion.has_key('user')

 ¿ Its necesary access it with 	seesion.has_key('apppath/user') ?

Thank You

	S.R.Parda