[mod_python] Documentation for Web Programming

Graham Dumpleton graham.dumpleton at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 19:03:00 EST 2007

On 21/12/2007, Sancar Saran <sancar.saran at evodot.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Is there any good web programming documentation in python for especially
> people like me who has php programming experience.

Since WSGI is where things are heading. I would start at:

  http://www.wsgi.org

and follow links to various packages there. The mod_python package
isn't the only solution and since you have no prior Python web
programming experience you may be better off using one of the higher
level Python web frameworks rather than mod_python.

That said, if you really want to use mod_python, then one of the first
Google results for 'mod_python tutorial' is:

  http://webpython.codepoint.net/mod_python

Using Google you will no doubt be able to easily find a lot of other
stuff as well.