[mod_python] Headers not being sent when input/output is over a certain size

Sidnei da Silva sidnei at enfoldsystems.com
Thu Aug 30 11:42:19 EDT 2007

On 8/30/07, Sidnei da Silva <sidnei at enfoldsystems.com> wrote:
> Is there anything I can do to help debugging this?

Ok, here's some information that might be meaningful to the problem I'm having.

The data that is being fed into this output filter is coming from mod_proxy.

I've looked at the mod_proxy source and I see that it does some stuff
directly with output filters and headers, but couldn't yet find what
would cause it to have different behaviour depending on the response
size.

It is certainly the case that when the output filter is called, if the
response size is small, bytes_sent is zero, and if the response size
is bigger, bytes_sent is 418 which looks like the size of the headers.

Maybe there's some other condition that's triggering the premature
sending of the headers which I couldn't find yet.
--
Sidnei da Silva
Fax +1 832 201 8856     Office +1 713 942 2377 Ext 214