[mod_python] Apache wont load/start...

Jacob Carlsson jagge_90 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 17 07:00:28 EDT 2007

Hello Again!

Okey, now im using "answer all".

Fisrt of all i installed python 2.5 as an administartor. This was because i
was going to use latest Trac (0.11). I faild installing it and got
frustrated, so i thought that i can try again with a new clean stable
install. The last stable version of Trac was 0.10.4 and it only required
Python 2.4.

So i uninstalled python 2.5 (without removing stuff from th registry
manually) and installed Python 2.4. Since then i always used Python 2.4. At
the point where i solved the problem with mod_python completly i had cleaned
the registry of all 2.5 related registry keys and i added the "custom query"
(which you can find in this mail below).

Note: Everything related to my mail has been installed under an Admin
account, also it has been the same account and i have not switched.

If theres something else you need to know please let me know!

Best Regards Jacob Carlsson