[mod_python] sqlite commands in python 2.5.1 not working in modpython 3.3.1

Vikram Pudi vikram at iiit.ac.in
Sat Aug 4 03:11:22 EDT 2007

I have the latest versions of modpython (3.3.1) and python (2.5.1)
compiled from scratch. I can create a connection and a cursor object,
but cur.execute() commands dont work and the program doesnt proceed to
the next line. There is no error output. Apache error log shows that the
modpython child process exited with a segmentation fault.

Request any kind of help to get this to work... I am teaching a course
for over 100 students and planned to cover modpython as the first choice
  for web-programming... Now I am stuck!

Regards,
-Vikram.

believed to be clean.