[mod_python] uneven speed results

Graham Dumpleton graham.dumpleton at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 06:24:17 EDT 2007

Using 'ab' with such small numbers of requests always yields
unreliable results. What do you get if you use 5000-10000 requests?

Also note that using -k isn't a realistic measure of real world
performance as no single client is going to trigger large numbers of
requests over the same connection, so don't use -k when using the
large number of requests I suggest.

Graham